
Monkey see, monkey do! Go,Dad,GO!! 
I don't know if you can see this, but this is a picture of me on a bungee trampoline!
Get the candy, kids!!!!
Holy Cow!! It's a...it's a...
Cute Delaney!!
Oh!! COOL!
A sweet moment with Penni and Donald.
The beautiful clock tower.
Blaine, Kai, and Jordan running for the candy!!
We enjoyed sitting with the Churches at the intersection.
Blaine totally freaked out when he finally saw the parade coming down the road!
Bella's first Riverfest!!
Getting ready for the parade.
Malia climbing the rock wall. You could never catch me doing that!!
It's that time again, folks! This past weekend was Riverfest. We enjoyed watching the parade, playing on the inflatables, and seeing the fireworks. We had tons of fun!! Whether you live in Riverside or not, you should go to this fantastic celebration!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Riverfest!!
Posted by The Pope Fam at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Riverfest looks like a lot of fun. Maybe someday we can come to Missouri when it is going on and join in the festivities. I would really like to climb that rockwall.I can't believe that you won't climb it; it is SO much fun.
Looks like you guys had a great time! Wish I could have joined in the festivities!
By the way, I like your blog!
Post a Comment