
Pretty little Bella!
What a cutie petutie!!
Where ya' goin' Bella?
Um... Madi did it!!
Here is a list of things Bella can do and some cute pictures...
Bella can...
Roll over from back to tummy
Roll over from tummy to back
Smile
Laugh
Talk
Tolerate brothers and sisters dressing her up
Scream
Make you smile
Sit quietly
Keep herself (and you) entertained
Be CUTE 24/7!!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Bella can...
Posted by The Pope Fam at 5:40 AM
Labels: List of Bella Can Do's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my goodness Bella is getting so big and is adorable. I wish you lived closer so we could play more. I look forward to seeing you guys in November and then Emmalyn and Bella can play.
I can't believe all the things Bella can do already :) What talent! She is so adorable!
Impressive Bella! You are very talented. Don't tell your other cousin (Emmalyn) but I think you'll be passing her up in no time!!
Post a Comment