Yes!! Madi I am going to win!! Here it goes...Madi's favorites
Book: Cryptid Hunters by Roland Smith Food: Hawaiian Haystacks Game:Ticket to Ride Europe Ice Cream: Ghiridelli Chocolate Movie: Get Smart People: Friends and Family Place #1: Colorado (Gma & Gpa Olson's house and ryan and linda's house) Place #2: Utah ( Melissa Huddleston's or MY house) Place #3: Switzerland Song #1: Right Round by Flo Rida Song #2: If Today was your last day by Nickleback Video game and with who: LIFE with Derek Website: your blog
You are very good and posting on the blog. Way to go. so, did i WIN!!! oh yea
Dang it, Madi. I missed it!!!! I will just have to say DITTO on what Candace guessed and hope she is right (except about the favorite Aunt one, I put my vote in that that would be me;))) I love your posts and your pictures. You're a beautiful girl, inside and out!! Your Auntie Cali loves you!!
Ok let's see how I do on this, and I'm not looking at Candace's...
Book: Cryptid Hunters by Roland Smith Food: Hawaiian Haystacks Game: Ticket to Ride Europe Ice Cream: Ghiradelli Chocolate Movie: Get Smart People: Friends and Family Place #1: Colorado (Gma and Gpa Olson's house and Ryan and Linda's house) Place #2: UT (Melissa Huddleston's and Candace's house) Place #3 Switzerland Song #1 Right Round by Flo Rida Song #2 If Today was Your Last Day by Nickelback Video game and with who: LIFE with Derek Website: Your blog since you've been posting all the pictures and entries since January. YOU ROCK!
I think I should get bonus points because I am going to make your favorite food for the reunion...just for you!!!
Hey everybody!! Welcome to the Pope families blog!! Feel free to enjoy our posts, listen to the best music ever, and visit our friends and families blogs! We hope you enjoy our blog. Please comment!
Love,
The Popes
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2008
In the Alps of Switzerland...It was absolutely spectacular!
Our solo trip to the beautiful beaches of Clearwater, FL
3 comments:
Yes!! Madi I am going to win!! Here it goes...Madi's favorites
Book: Cryptid Hunters by Roland Smith
Food: Hawaiian Haystacks
Game:Ticket to Ride Europe
Ice Cream: Ghiridelli Chocolate
Movie: Get Smart
People: Friends and Family
Place #1: Colorado (Gma & Gpa Olson's house and ryan and linda's house)
Place #2: Utah ( Melissa Huddleston's or MY house)
Place #3: Switzerland
Song #1: Right Round by Flo Rida
Song #2: If Today was your last day by Nickleback
Video game and with who: LIFE with Derek
Website: your blog
You are very good and posting on the blog. Way to go. so, did i WIN!!! oh yea
Favorite Aunt: ME!!
Coolest person you know: ME!
Dang it, Madi. I missed it!!!! I will just have to say DITTO on what Candace guessed and hope she is right (except about the favorite Aunt one, I put my vote in that that would be me;))) I love your posts and your pictures. You're a beautiful girl, inside and out!! Your Auntie Cali loves you!!
Ok let's see how I do on this, and I'm not looking at Candace's...
Book: Cryptid Hunters by Roland Smith
Food: Hawaiian Haystacks
Game: Ticket to Ride Europe
Ice Cream: Ghiradelli Chocolate
Movie: Get Smart
People: Friends and Family
Place #1: Colorado (Gma and Gpa Olson's house and Ryan and Linda's house)
Place #2: UT (Melissa Huddleston's and Candace's house)
Place #3 Switzerland
Song #1 Right Round by Flo Rida
Song #2 If Today was Your Last Day by Nickelback
Video game and with who: LIFE with Derek
Website: Your blog since you've been posting all the pictures and entries since January. YOU ROCK!
I think I should get bonus points because I am going to make your favorite food for the reunion...just for you!!!
Post a Comment